No news available.
Research Activities in the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Information about our diverse research activities can be found at the websites of the Departments:
- Institute of Mathematical Modelling, Analysis and Computational Mathematics
- Atmospheric Research
- Research Network "The Reacting Atmosphere"
- BMBF-FSP-101: Physik an der Teraskala mit ATLAS am LHC
- DFG-GRK 2240: Algebro-Geometric Methods in Algebra, Arithmetic and Topology
- Interdisciplinary Center "Machine Learning and Data Analytics" (IZMD)
- Interdisciplinary Center for Applied Computer Science and Scientific Computing